COVID-19 and what we are doing at Shear Pets
We wanted to let you know we are open and still taking appointments. We fall under “Essential business” as a direct to home supplier of services and sanitation. We have notification from the State of California Health Board, California Groomers Association, and the County and City of San Francisco. You can check out our documents and letters on our social media accounts Facebook Twitter or Instagram
We are practicing safe social interactions. We still welcome you to stay with us in the van for critical needs animals (overtly distressed animals only), but you must be wearing a mask and gloves.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO MEET US. We are trying to keep you safe and we would greatly appreciate the same.
ALL PETS must be on a leash or in a carrier. If we arrive and you pet is not secure we will not be able to provide service and charges may apply. Help keep us and everyone safe.
Here is our 15 step safety protocol:
1. Wash our hands before we meet you.
2. Wearing a masks and gloves at all times
3. We ask clients to stay 6 feet away and place carriers on the ground or we will open the van doors for you and ask you to place your leashed dog inside, on the floor.
4. We are collecting carriers/leashes with a clean cloth and/or gloves
5. Performing the grooming services.
6. Replacing the pet back in the carrier or on leash.
7. Germicidal wipes and/or wash all equipment touched your animal
8. Wash hands, put on new gloves
9. Collect carrier or leash with new cloth/gloves
10. Wipe down credit card with germicidal cloth swipe card
11. Wipe phone with germicidal cloth
12. Re wipe phone after signature with germicidal wipe
13. Dispose of Gloves
14. Spray down interior of van with anti bacterial spray
15. Wash our hands
We are asking all pet parents with non critical pets to stay outside.
We appreciate you helping us keep everyone healthy
(C) Shear Pets LLC 2009-2016
copyright © Shear Pets Mobile Grooming | All Rights Reserved